Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday, April 15, 2024

0532, Mon, 041524.  Rocklin, CA.


It was a big weekend.  I started out Saturday morning with a kyu test held at Auburn.  Jay and I had three students testing, a father and two daughters.  Father advanced from 3rd kyu to 2nd kyu while the two girls are now brown belts (3rd kyu).  They made a very strong test.  Jay and I are so proud of them.

Then I rushed home to join Sue.  We picked up Ryan and Beth to head over to the pizza place on Pacific to celebrate Birthdays.  It was a good time as well.

Sunday I headed back up the hill to Auburn to help out at the Elks breakfast.  I filled in on the omelet team.  Much busier than the pancake station helping the time to go by.  

I must mention the driveway.  It is 99% done.  It looks great…..more later..


No comments: